Hi everyone! I really feel sorry for being out of the blue for a while. I’m trying my best to create a post but then I feel so so lazy that sometimes I just want to sleep whenever I get home. Though of course, I’ve been visiting blogs of my mentors and tried commenting every once in a while. I’ve missed a lot of tags from others and again I’m really sorry guys for not having the chance to answer back for it.
Well here goes the stories about:
· I’m on my 9th week. I’m telling you the first 2mos of my pregnancy was a disaster! Aside from experiencing morning sickness, shucks! I’ve been craving for foods a lot. I was craving for strawberries during the 1st month and yoghurt. Then it stopped suddenly. After that, I want meals with tomato sauce like Mechado, Spaghetti or even anything with white sauce like Carbonara or Ginataang Manok. I hate bbq Chicken or anything that was cooked that way. What else? The other night, I was craving for cotton candy, hahaha! Siguro dahil pink.
· I changed my OB. My friend who got pregnant advised me to go see her OB. Visited him last 1st week of April and finally able to see our bundle of joy by 8wks thru 3D Ultrasound. Was so happy that time. I felt like crying pero pinigil ko kasi nakakahiya eh, hehehe!
· I still feel so grumpy every now and then and super super tamad kong kumilos. I don’t know how to explain it pero super lazy ako especially with cooking. I always fight with hubby since we moved in to our new place I don’t feel like cooking. What to do? He feels grumpy at the same time. Feeling ko nga sometimes I like to hop over him tulad ng sabi ng iba so that he’ll be the one na maglihi instead of me para maranasan nya yung nararamdaman ko, hehehe! Pero you know, he’ll be happy to do it if it will make me feel okay 😀
· I’m still drinking my Folic Acid as prescribed by my first OB. I’m kinda watching over my sugar level since recently super taas ng sugar test ko. The nurse in the clinic said that it’s natural for pregnant women to have high sugar during pregnancy. It’s very common daw since the body of the woman is in change. I owe everything to Allah to make everything normal, insha Allah.
· By November, I’m planning to bring my ever loving mother in order to support me after giving birth. “Mom knows best” as they say. Insha Allah, everything will turn out by His will.
HUBBY & ME UPDATES
· It’s our 1st year anniversary this coming Saturday 19th of April. Hubby planned not to go out with his friends to play Counter Strike on Sunday just because he wants to stay with me, oh really? I’m so blessed to have the most understanding person with me right now. Though there are really some things we can’t get along with – in the end LOVE CONQUERS all.
NEW COZY PLACE
· We moved in to our new place last March 27th so it was another thing stopping me for blogging. Aside from arranging all the stuffs eh our new place doesn’t have that enough space like before, so it was a hard time for me to place all our things together. We need to sell our tv and we bought a new one so that we’ll be able to hang it on the wall. Hubby spends a lot for this place since we bought all the furniture in it. We were leaving in a fully furnished flat before that’s why half of our savings was spent just to fill in the things we need for the new place. We’re still leaving with ate Heyam and husband + baby Feras. It makes our little place cozy and peaceful though it’s so small talaga. Hahaha! Imagine that we don’t have a dining table! Yup yup yup, we’re all eating in our very own sala/dining room. We’re using the center table as our dining table and sometimes we do the tradition Arabic way w/c is sitting on the floor, hehehe!
· We have WIFI access here in our new place w/c is another good thing. We save a lot because of this. Though hubby can’t resist signing up with Showtime Satellite TV so to prevent us from watching repeatetive movies in free to air channels. So addicted with Style Network since we got Showtime, hehehe! What to do? All girls like watching wedding stories, wedding proposals and most of all dressing up good right? Besides, that’s what this channel is for anyway 😉
· We have a new kiosk that will soon open within the following days. Unfortunately, I’m assigned to that location together with my recent supervisor w/c is so far from where we leave right now. It’s like halfway already. It usually takes me what 10 to 15mins going to work, and now it will take me 30mins or more just to get to Villagio. Though there’s a service that will pick me up but imagine the grace period. The service right now is arriving 30mins before my duty, but with the new work place – it will be earlier of course.
· I’m still hanging on with the decision of shifting to a new career after giving birth. Unless something fortunate happens in the future.
MEET THE PARENTS ADVENTURE – PART 2
· It was well discussed that we’ll have our leave this coming July to Philippines. Hubby will finally see the wonders of my home country. We were setting up not to continue with the vacation but hubby said that next year we’ll go back to Syria for our holiday to see his family – it suddenly made me realized that by saying that, it will make me see Pinas by 2010! MY GOD! I said to myself. It’s a big NO NO! So I was certain to continue with the first plan. We were supposed to come home by October after Ramadan, but since I’ll be giving birth by November and due to Airline restrictions, we have to leave before September. August is not a good month to spend our journey due to rainy season. Hubby might not enjoy his visit, so we opt to go this July. We still have time to save enough (I dearly hope).
· Since we’re planning to go for our short journey, ever since 1st week of April my mind is all set up to check the net where to bring hubby. Was planning to bring him to the ff:
o Tagaytay Highlands
o Enchanted Kingdom
o Ocean Park (first time also)
o Mall of Asia (my first time again, hihihi!)
o SM Malls (what to do? I want to see him how many malls we have right now comparing to Syria noh!)
o Puerto Gallera (our major trip)
o Malacañang? Hahaha! Dream on Jhari!
o Bar/Disco hopping? Nope! Cannot be carry one by one. Alcohol’s not included on our list eh. And if ever I will
There are so many places I want to bring him. I can’t even think where to start since we’ll only have what 20 days for our vacation. Hubby has other plans with the remaining days kasi. If you have any suggestions since it’s been a while since my last visit to Pinas, I will be very very grateful for it. As in, really!
· I’m beginning to be depressed with wordpress ha. Just because I’m using a free account does it mean that I can’t load up any html codes or blog things on my side bar/ widget? I can’t even set up a simple cbox on it w/c make me think twice of shifting back to blogspot again. How much ba to spend on a paid domain in a year? I don’t want to lose all my previous post just because of the kikay stuff I want to add up, so please I need your help on this again. I’m so slow with this things and I’m a newbie with it, so please advise 🙂
· I lost track of my berks back home. I pray that they are ALL doing well. I still remember them every once in a while. Happy moments, sad moments, kikay moments and gimik moments. Do you think they still remember me? Hehehe! Tao lang po na nagiisip. Sana marunong din silang umalala diba? Tamaan wag magagalit. You know who you are, miss ko na kayo!
· Back home, they are now preparing themselves for the big vacation in 2mos time. Mommy said that they will let me and hubby sleep in their room instead of sleeping in my room since my bed is only good for one person. Instead of buying a big bed, they will let us sleep nalang in the master bedroom since hubby’s planning to buy an AC. Takot sa lamok at init kasi. My goodness!
· My brother in law’s back in the Philippines since his luck in Riyadh Saudi was not on his side. Aside from receiving late salaries, they are not paying his overtime as well and they are being treated badly by their chief. Might as well go home nalang at least kasama pa nya family nya thru thick and thin. Though it will be a big impact since my nephew and niece are on their college years right now. As much as I wanted to help them financially, I can’t. Hubby can support me all the way but the salary I’m having right now is enough to support my parents and to have a little saving for me and hubby. That’s why I’m praying that somehow my BIL’s resume will push thru so that he can work here in Qatar with me. I don’t want my pamangkins to stop studying by June. Insha Allah, in His will.
Well, so far I’ve updated everything I need to say. I guess my next topic will be my pending QOTWs of Ms Yen. Hehehe! I think I’m 4 days behind the schedule already. Hehehe! Ciao for now!